Welcome!

This blog is to take ALL the mystery out of Orbital MALT Lymphoma and to share my experiences with others diagnosed with the same cancer.

Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Methodist Hospital Radiation Oncology Team

Methodist Hospital Radiation Oncology Team are trained in the art of 
patient service. They are all a part of my life during radiation treatments 
and my sincere heartfelt thanks to ALL of them for being 'My Angels.'

Dunn Tower, Methodist Hospital (Lobby)
Serene place to gather. Pianist & cafe. Love it!
Down in the basement at Dunn Tower for radiology
treatments with the Methodist Team. God bless them!


Sweet & beautiful Christie. Greets patients with a smile!

Jackie. 'Our Look Good - Feel Good' Stylist. 
Helpful with all insecurities. Great personality!


Abby. Her goal is to schedule treatment to run 
like clockwork. Goes the extra mile with a smile.

Nurse Practitioner, Mechelle Williams, Radon Physicist,
Always takes the time to explain the treatments and 
answers ALL questions. Intelligent, patient and kind.




Dr. Angel Blanco, Oncologist Radiologist. He is my angel! When  
I asked about not wearing makeup during treatment, he remarked, 
"You don't need makeup, you're pretty enough." He won my heart! 
Very empathic and.soft spoken. He's the best radiologist in Houston 
with the experience to treat OML. I'm very fortunate that he's my doc.


Methodist Physicists


Isaac I. Rosen, Ph.D.

 Paige L. Nitsch, M.S.

S. Davidson, Ph.D


More photos of the team will be uploaded....

No comments:

Post a Comment